Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Zarah Hussain


An article in the BBC online newspapers captured me when I read about an exciting artist. http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/articles/2007/11/30/walthamforest_handasah_feature.shtml
Zarah Hussain is from Pakistan. She paints simple yet elaborate works of art using simple geometric shapes to form intricate designs and patterns. She is exhibiting her work at the Walthamstow gallery until the end of this month, January, 2008.
As I don’t live in London I cannot view her art in exhibit. But never the less I can enjoy her work from a “distance”.
From her websitehttp://www.zarahhussain.co.uk/ I can tell that she embodies her belief in her art and certainly can be an example for many to follow. I really am impressed with her designs and inspired by her talent.

3 comments:

TheBlogStar said...

Thanks, All the answers to my homework for school :)

TheBlogStar said...

Thanks, All the answers for my homework for school :)

Unknown said...

Thank you , helped with my school homework project